People's Personal Value/Standard


Talking about people's life standard and perspective, and also some questions then comments around us that often we hear from the others.


Just wondering about why people (not all)'re commonly questioning to the others which actually it's just related to their standard as if every person has same standard and life perspective to them (a thing that actually isn't a standard which can be applied to all, but I don't really know why and how... they love to think that their standard can be generalized to all). Each person has different reaction eventho they don't tell us. Some of them maybe still ok, but some others might be offended or maybe sad or maybe more down, etc, we don't know.


Till now, I don't really understand about their question at all. They asked it because they really care of them and want to offer help or just a helpless small-talk ("basa basi").


No offense. Just wondering about dangerous questions spreading out and some common comments to the others that maybe will hurt their soul.


Maybe they'll say, "I'm asking it because I care". Yes.. I know, maybe you really care or maybe something else. But if you really care, please sincerely don't hurt them with a question based on your standard as if it's also their standard.
Maybe you can ask "how're you? are you happy?" or "how about life?" or "how about your plan?" or "what can I help you?" etc. It will be better.


Everyone is "a human" with their own standard and perspective and has a right to do anything that they want. Let them freely and happily tell about their current life, not to answer your un-creative dangerous question if it's just a small-talk. Because we don't really know about them and their condition inside and out, we don't really know about hard things that they already passed or still on process.


It's so beautiful to know and feel that they're happy (I mean "happy"), isn't it?
For me..I'll be happy to know that their soul's happy, I know that they've been struggling eventho I don't know what it is. If their soul's happy, it must be positive. I remember my father once said that God really love us, He gives pure soul, not bad soul for every human.


This reflection not only for them, but for me too because I'm also a human being, not kind person yet. Thank you. Wassalam. Namaste... :)



Earth,
15 July 2018

Rasa Syukur

Jika untuk bisa bersyukur kita mengambil dari pendekatan "membandingkan nasib". Membandingkan nasib/kondisi kita dengan orang lain...

Powered by Blogger.