The Star

I saw them in this month. The bright light. The Jupiter and Venus. Then the regulus above them. I said wow. Those are pretty on the west sky. On the sky, in the night.

So, do you know what time when the prettiest night sky comes up? Yes. At night after midnight before dawn. The clearest night sky is at that time.

I love looking at the night sky with stars scattered on it. Just sit on the roof and look at them all. Searching the names of those stars one by one with my phone application. Trying to find the constellation in the real night sky. 

Making me feel peaceful :)

I'm so thankful, still can see them clearly here, in my place, my residence. :)

Am I freak again? No. Everyone has their own way of making their own self feel peaceful. For me, it's one of my ways.

No reason at all. Just looking at them. 

Sometimes, I just think randomly. Yes, Jupiter and Venus, still exist now, of course. But how about the others like Regulus, algebra, Capella, alnath, Sirius, Bellatrix, and their friends? Do they still exist? Hmm.. maybe not. 

Actually, if you know, I just see the past, I just see them that maybe have been gone now. I don't know if they still exist or not when I see them now. 

It is because of the distance, their distance from the earth. Yeah, it can reach a million light-years. Yes, light-year. Do you know a light-year equivalent? You know what it means, isn't it? 

It's the reason why I said that I look at the past when I look at the stars.


Home,
29th June 2015

Rasa Syukur

Jika untuk bisa bersyukur kita mengambil dari pendekatan "membandingkan nasib". Membandingkan nasib/kondisi kita dengan orang lain...

Powered by Blogger.